Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dead Cameras(read entire post)

Hey guys!  Well, It's winter again and I still have yet to put any pics from this summer.  I know it may seem like I'm just being forgetful(again), although I have a totally legit(hate both those words, but they seemed appropriate) reason this time: my camera died for some unknown reason, and the the one in which I was borrowing for my trip to California was very much accidentally dropped in a tide pool.  I was extremely disappointed(still am) because there were some amazing pictures on those cameras.  Luckily, we were able to get the pictures form my camera's SD card onto my mom's laptop, which I will be posting as soon as I am able.  For now, though, please know that I'm going to try to start posting more often as soon as I get a new camera(and the summer pictures will be posted asap).  Until then, thank you all, be ready for some wonderful summer pictures, and if you don't mind, please take a look at my new blog "Today Is A Beautiful Day".  It is still in progress, although should soon be a wonderful collection of my manga art and a different J-pop song, usually by Supercell, each week(its a pie-crust promise, but let's see how it goes).  I know it may sound a little abstract(yeah, that's one way to describe it :3), but it'll probably evolve over time, making changes here and there, until it ends up a bit more harmonized(and hopefully organized...maybe that'll happen to me someday..haha), and it is better explained on the blog if you would look at it.  Anyway, take a look at it each week(or more, I can't control how often you look at a blog) if it sounds like something you may even remotely like...cynarasbeautifulday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment