Saturday, January 29, 2011

One of Many Hobbies

I really like doing photography, (eventhough I'm not in any sort of class for it or anything) and bird watching in addition to all the other things I'm good at and/or like to do.  Sometimes I'll go to the nature park with Sadie(my dog) and take pictures and videos of the things we see, like birds and one time even a rabbit!  There's this one bird that I've been seeing at school in the morning when I get off the bus on the way to the auditorium.  To me it looks like a Europeon Starling.  I really want take a picture of it, but there's never a good time to do it because people would ask me in the world I'm doing.  When I get a picture of it, though I'll post it on here, but for now here's a Barn Swallow at the Deer Field pool(I took the picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment